Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hello from Liv

Hi guys! I'm Olivia and I am quite exuberant about writing my first post here on the Overall Blog.
I personally enjoy lists, so here's a list of things about me:

1. Words are my #1 passion. Nothing is more magical to me than a well-crafted story, and poetry is the language my soul speaks. I dream of being a novelist and famous writer one day.

2. I love music SO much, and I'm usually obsessed with a certain song or artist to the point where I'm listening to it on repeat. I love to sing, and it takes me straight to my happy place.

3. I dream of traveling the world one day and gaining an education by experiencing the different cultures of the earth.

4. My proudest accomplishment is the fact that I directed a Shakespeare play last spring with a group of twelve amazing youth as my actors.

5. I love clothes! I believe that life's too short not to wear what you want to wear, and choosing my outfits based on what brings me the most joy is my personal fashion mantra.

6. I love performing and presenting of any kind. It allows me to connect with my audience, and it's always such a rush when you get over the nerves and just do it.

7. I have a nature obsession. I love mountains, forests, and beaches passionately. Each one has a special place in my heart and I feel most connected and happy with myself and the world when I'm out in the wilderness.

8. I love, love yoga! I have recently branched out to some other types of exercise, but yoga will always have a special place in my heart. I'm always striving for the inner peace and balance it brings into my life. Namaste.

9. I am most definitely a relationships oriented person, and my family and friends are very important to me. I love my people! I am passionate about creating meaningful connections between humans, especially in today's age where technology can make true connection difficult.

10. On the other hand, my alone time is super important to me. I'm definitely an introvert who recharges by being alone, and I've mastered the art of hanging out with myself.

I have a personal blog as well, which I'll leave the link to here if you'd like to check it out: http://pocketfulofpoetry.blogspot.com/

I'll be popping in on the Overall Blog every Wednesday. I plan on sharing some creative writing (mainly poems, but maybe some short stories too), life advice on any topic I feel brave enough to tackle, opinion essays, reviews and recommendations, hair tutorials, maybe some recipes and basically just a little bit of everything. I'm so excited to get started sharing with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment