Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Get to know Court...

Hello lovelies! It’s Courtney! I am a tall, brown eyed, freckled teenage girl who is still working on finding her place out here in this chaotic world. I am very new to the blogging game, but I am very excited to get started because I always have so much to say. So, without further adu, here is the super boring introduction about me that I know you’re insanely excited to read! Haha.

Here is everything you need to know about me!

My two very favorite escapes are dancing and working out. I dance because it allows me to forget about the real world and disappear from reality for a while, it helps me to express myself and to keep me sane. I originally started to work out because of the image that society reflects on us girls/women, I was made fun of because my body didn’t fit that particular image. Working out has given me confidence and has helped me to get rid of those awful insecurities that I had about my body. I no longer care about what people think about my body, even though it still doesn’t match what society says a woman’s body should look like. I do it for me, and only me. It truly has changed my life.
My fitness journey has lead me to want to inspire others, teach self-love, and empower women. I want to help women to feel comfortable with themselves in their skin, and to recognize their beauty, no matter their shape or size.

I have a strange obsession with words and love. The way words are strung together, the way they roll off tongues in all languages, and the way they are put to music to invoke one’s emotions. They amaze me, to say the least. Love is the most incomprehensible, most indescribable, and most powerful thing that I have ever experienced. It truly is the most incredible thing, I want nothing more than to share my love with the world.

I absolutely love spending time with my small family of 13, we’re really crazy and loud, and we all drive each other insane at times, but at the end of the day we love each other so much, and that’s all we really need.

I recently discovered the power of the Gospel and the power of the LDS church. I have found truth and that is the most comforting thing. I am slowly (but surely) gaining a knowledge of God’s plan for me.

Some of my (hidden) talents include, being able to have a conversation with my siblings using movie quotes, every quote from a different movie. (Okay, I may be exaggerating a little bit, but I really can quote movies like you would not believe.) I sleep a lot. Some would say it is not a talent, but I’m not a very talented person so I consider it a talent.

I’ll be posting every Friday about anything and everything really. Anywhere from thoughts, analogies, and ideas, to makeup tutorials, work out or stretching videos and tips! Also, I just started my own personal blog, so feel free to "ceep" up with me on that! http://ceepingupwithcourt.blogspot.com/


xoxo Court K.

No comments:

Post a Comment