Wednesday, March 15, 2017

An intro....

Hello all, I’m Hailey! I pretty much have two parts that make up my personality: First, there’s the part of me that wants to wear flannel shirts and hiking boots, drive in a Jeep, and go on adventures. But then, there’s that side of me that just wants to listen to Il Divo in my sundress and sandals -the “picture of elegance”. I couldn’t give up either one of them, and I don’t plan to. I have a fantastic, crazy mane of hair, I’m pretty darn tall, I have a fondness for old-fashioned things, and I absolutely love creating, and being surrounded by beauty. I love reading, I am passionate about organizing, and to say that I “like” music would be a lie because I feel that music is a part of my soul. One of my all-time favorite songs is I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking for, by U2 (this is probably because it is on one of my favorite movies: Runaway Bride). I have relationships with music through playing the piano and singing. One of my dreams is to play the guitar (fingers crossed this will happen soon). A few years ago, I had a really hard battle with depression (which I won, and am still trying to win every day). Because of my experience, I was led to realize part of my mission in life: to help people find happiness and to live in positivity and love, versus negative judgment about others, or themselves. I feel called to address the problems that plague the individual. Right now I am striving to become a homemaker, so that those who find their way to my doorstep (whether they are my family or not), come away more assured of their worth and their ability to benefit the world through their unique gifts and abilities. Here on the blog I'll post my thoughts on "life issues" (think depression, self-acceptance, happiness, and that kind of thing). I also love sharing inspiring quotes, songs, etc. Who knows what other random things will need to be shared! :) I’ll be posting every Thursday! xo ~Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment