Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Happy Easter From AmberSkye!


Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been really busy, and I'm still learning the ropes of blogging.
I'll try to start getting all my weekly posts up on time.

~

Happy Easter, Everyone! (Two days ago, that is).

I love Easter so much.
Not only the holiday festivities, the celebration of spring, and all the family time, but specifically Easter Sunday.


Last May, my Maternal Grandfather passed away. He was only in his 60's and in what we thought was the picture of health.
He died from a sudden Heart Attack.
I wasn't there when he died and I didn't get to say good-bye.
I miss him all the time and his absence is greatly noticed.
He won't be there to meet my future husband, see me get married, meet my children, or give me hugs.
But I know that I will see him again. 










I truly do believe that Jesus Christ was a real person.
He was sent to be our exemplar, and enable us to go back to Heaven and live with God again.
He lived a perfect life and never made a single mistake.

He Atoned for everyone's sins and understands us perfectly and individually.
Because of Him, all of us can one day become like him, perfect and sinless.
He was scorned, whipped, beaten, crowned with thorns and nailed upon a wooden cross.
He died and was buried in a tomb. He was mourned for by his friends and family.

Justice was served through his perfect life and pure innocence.
Three days after His death, he rose again.
He broke the bands of death and gives us all the chance to be Resurrected as He was.
And He still lives.

~

Every year, The LDS Church releases an Easter Campaign Video. They are so powerful and so beautiful. I invite all of you to watch this year's:


No comments:

Post a Comment