Monday, April 10, 2017

Favorites.... Ruthie edition!


Hello, darlings! I decided that since I've only posted twice, it would probably be good if I told you just a little bit more about me. After all, if we're best friends, you gotta know a few more things about me than my introduction post. ;) So I decided to tell you my favorite things. You can tell a lot about a person by what they love, so we'll do a specific favorites post!

Favorite color: Lime green
Favorite subject: History
Favorite superhero: Captain America
And here we have a picture depicting my life
Favorite book: The Way of Kings or To Kill a Mockingbird
Favorite article of clothing: Probably these pants!
source: jcpenney.com
Favorite makeup product: This BB Cream. No promises on what skin tone I am. I honestly don't remember the number. 😂

Favorite shoes: THESE!
source: payless.com
Favorite store: Savers

Favorite food: Watermelon!!
And here we have a lovely picture of a watermelon from Google Images because we definitely need a pic of that 😂

Favorite hairstyle: Honestly, my hair is in a bun 99.9% of the time. I just hate having hair near my face. It's really fine and tangles easily, so it's just nice to have it securely out of my face.
If I could go anywhere, I would go to... Disneyland!

source: Google Images but technically disneyland.disney.go.com

And since we're on Disneyland, my favorite ride: Hyperspace Mountain and Star Tours. Again, GEEK ALERT

Favorite movie: Cinderella or Captain America: Civil War
 
Let me know in the comments what your favorites are! I'd love to hear from you. Much love,

Ruthie
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment