Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Positivity!

So as I mentioned in my Introduction Post, I'm big on positive thinking. 

I shower every text and chat message with smiley faces just so that the conversation doesn't take a wrong turn. It's a silly Pet Peeve of mine, but it can be a good diplomatic gesture. 

Anyway, in recent weeks, I've had trouble being positive with myself. 
I've been playing the victim, beating myself up over miniature mistakes that aren't even my fault, and just plain moping and being overly emotional.

All these symptoms aside, I'm sick of it. So this week I'll be taking action. 

Here are some things I've gathered that I'm going to be focusing on this week:
 
1. Positive Environment
Print out positive quotes that remind you to be happy, and stick them all over your room and bed. 
Keep your room clean. Make your bed and keep the floor clear every day.
Surround yourself with positive media, music and books.
Image result for tidy room tidy mind

The Relationships we have influence the way we feel, how we think, and how we act.
It is critical to have positive relationships that uplift you and benefit everyone.
Review all the relationships in your life. Do they make you feel this way?

2. Exercise
At the beginning of the school year, I made a goal to exercise everyday. 
And just as I was getting into the habit, winter came. 
Image result for winter hibernating
Don't get me wrong, I love winter.

 I haven't gotten back into the habit yet. So I need to. 


Exercise gets positive chemicals in your body called endorphins going. They help you feel refreshed, energized, and happy.

3. Create Mindset
One good way to have a positive mindset is to give service! Then you don't have time to wallow in your personal problems, and your focus is on others.


When you're negative, you focus on the bad things in your life, right?
So, instead, think about the positive in your life. Count your blessings! Write them all in your journal. You'll find that it's hard to count them all!

I challenge you guys to be positive! 
Comment below on the things that make you feel happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment