Wednesday, March 15, 2017

♥ My Introduction ♥

Hello, everyone! I'm AmberSkye, and I am so excited to be here on the Overall Blog!!

      I'm a girl with a big imagination, always daydreaming and thinking about magic. I'm extremely introverted and shy, so I only talk when I'm comfortable with the people around me, or passionate about the subject. I tend to sit in the corner and observe everything with wide eyes.

      I've been homeschooled my whole life, and I absolutely love my family. I've always had a strong relationship with my parents and siblings.

      I absolutely LOVE to write! I find it a fantastic way of expressing myself in a very organized and powerful way. I believe that writing has really impacted our world for the better.

      I'm also very bookish. I constantly crave a book in my hands. As soon as a new book arrives, I am usually the first person with it in my hands.

      I love nature, the outdoors, plants, and animals. I love just lying on the grass and staring up at the sky with my fluffy, black-and-white cat at my side.

     I've always been creative. And I believe that we are all creative in our own, unique way. Crafting is my therapy. It really strokes my anal side. 

      Yes, I'm very anal. Or what some may call “a perfectionist.” It can be a blessing and a curse. I love keeping things neat and clean, but I also like being in control of the situation. And if I'm not in control of the situation, I get anxiety. I tend to obsess over things that really aren't needed to be obsessed over. 

      I love to dance! Specifically ballet. I love being able to train my body into moving in a very graceful and purposeful way. I can even dance in pointe shoes – or on one's toes. 

      I am an extremely awkward person! I've definitely gotten better about it over the course of my life, but I'm still terrible at keeping a constant conversation and acting confident.
And that is completely okay. It's what makes me human, and it's one of the reasons I am able to sympathize easily with others :)

      If you haven't noticed already, I tend to be quite positive. I choose to look on the bright side of things. But I'm not always this way, it's something I'm still learning to do.

I will be posting on Tuesday, and I will be posting my favorite inspirational quotes, book recommendations, and sharing creativity prompts/warm ups.
I might post about my crafts and projects, or even the famous awkward event of the day - just to keep things real ('cause I'm sure everyone will be able to laughingly relate!)

xoxo,
     AmberSkye

No comments:

Post a Comment